Notes for miner repair
Dear ibelink users:
Thank you for your support to the company. Please cooperate with you to understand the following and improve the following information.
1、 Process flow
1. If the machine is found to be faulty, please contact the after-sales department firstname.lastname@example.org Contact to confirm whether the machine needs repair. If repair is required, you can send it back the machine to factory.
2. In the repair application, the SN code of the product, detailed fault description and the effective contact information of the customer (address, telephone and email, etc.) shall be filled in accurately.
3. the specific process is as follows:
A. After the after-sales service confirms that it is really necessary to repair the machine, directly mail the whole machine or the power board to the designated address, write down the logistics number, and use it when filling in the maintenance work order;
Order directly from the official website. According to the order number at the time of purchase, please create a repair application directly;
Customers who do not place orders on the official website need to register users on the website and create repair orders;
The SN code model and other information filled in the maintenance order should be correct (SN code of the machine or the the two-dimensional code of the hashboard can be photographed and uploaded as the certificate), otherwise in case of disputes, we will take the factory feedback as the standard
B. After receiving the "repair work order", the after-sales service will contact you according to the repair progress. For the over insured customers, please place an order for "repair service" according to the actual cost informed by the after-sales service. When submitting the order, the transfer information should be uploaded as the payment proof;
C. overseas customers specially prompt that when the goods are sent out and fill in the product price information, please fill in the following standards (if not, please confirm with after-sales service). If the customs clearance problem is caused by the failure to fill in according to the specified price, our company has the right to reject:
I. Max hashboard: $200 USD(total price)
II. small hashboard: $100 USD(total price)
D. when overseas customers mail the repaired goods, please fill in according to the following commodity names:
I. Circuit Board(For unnecessary trouble, please do not fill in repair and other related words)
2、 Precautions for product repair
1. the products returned to the factory without the confirmation of our company will not be signed by our company, and all relevant losses (including but not limited to freight, customs clearance fees, etc.) shall be borne by the customer;
2. if the product is damaged due to express delivery, please negotiate with express delivery for handling plan;
3. hashboard repair address:
Hainengda Park, Baolong Industrial City, Baolong 4th Road, Longgang District, Shenzhen, China. Postcode: 518118
Receiver: Weiling Telephone number: +8618076587690
4. please fill in the repair order carefully according to the requirements below. By default, send it back according to the address provided in 3. Do not mail the power cord, power connection copper plate and communication line when sending back for repairing;
5. please do not choose the freight payment method as "pay in" for product repair, and we do not accept the paid parts;
6. the bank charges incurred by overseas customers when paying maintenance and transportation related expenses shall be borne by the customer. We can perform the follow-up maintenance work only after receiving the relevant expenses in full. In addition, due to the high logistics expenses of overseas customers, when the power supply or fan or control board is damaged, the round-trip logistics expenses may have exceeded the value of the power supply itself. Please directly purchase a new power supply for replacement.
7. The hashboard must be packed well when it is sent for repair, otherwise the board is easy to be compressed and deformed during transportation, which may cause the hashboard unable to be repaired.